View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:54 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A fly tying question

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucerducer View Post
"Four posts in this thread "specifically" name Sally Hanson's... including yours.
And that's no different than any other thread on any other web forum when this subject comes up."---------Riptide

I don't see any claim about anything official.

Would you like to see Sally Hansen's forbidden? What exactly are you getting at? People are going to use and recommend what they know.
That is not exactly a problem is it? Are you trying to intimidate people by suggesting that there is something wrong about openly sharing what products used for fly tying? I don't get it. If its the same on most forums, its normative, right?

What if I tell someone I use Seaguar Flurocarbon. Is that an issue worthy of some sort of public censure?
What about Dr. Slick Scissors, or Sage Fly Rods? I use those too.

When visitors enter a forum, and they see contributors publicly criticized or ridiculed for product choice, it sends a clear message;
that it is not safe to openly post a message,
because someone is liable to jump all over you for asking or answering a plain question..
I don't see you your ****ing problem is.
I was only pointing out that there are other brands of suitable nail polish other than Sally's
If you don't like my posts than you are welcome to not read them.
In fact I'd prefer that.