View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:06 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Other Places Similar To What I Have Now?

I'm in the same boat bro, this part of Ohio, if not all of Ohio is dead. Poor trout fishing at best, great warmwater though. Pennsylvania is starting to look really good to me. One thing I noticed in the Cumberland Valley area is the local economy seems to be doing fairly well. The dairy industry seems like the artery that keeps the blood flowing, I mean think about it, everyone has a gallon of milk in the fridge along with butter and cheese. Driving between Chambersburg, Newville, Newburg, and so on its rare to see a foreclosed property or dilapidated home. Crime is low, compared to here but areas have their issues just like anywhere. That area has everything I'm interested in, spring creeks, mountain streams, freestones and a relatively short jaunt up 81 puts my in the heart of Pa fly fishing, I'd be close enough to Harrisburg to take the girlfriend out for a night in the city and there's enough antique and second hand stores around to keep her happy in shopping (without drying up the money well) and I noticed in my time spent there that there is a different sense of community and pride of ownership. After this summer and school I hope to be looking for apartments or homes in that area. Ohio sucks!