View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wheatley Having Problems

From my understanding REC Components in Connecticut took over the manufacturing of Wheatley fly boxes. Both companies carry fine reputations.
I view this as good news and find it promising that a U.S.-based company has what it takes to save a well established company from another country for a change. With a little luck and smart thinking I hope we can see more manufacturing growth on this side of the ponds. Goodness knows that country that seemed to have gained the worlds manufacturing jobs seems to be doing quite well because of that.
My fingers are firmly crossed in hopes that the Wheatley/REC partnership makes no losers in this deal, from the owners on down to the long-time Wheatley users.