Thread: Simms Waders
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simms Waders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1move View Post
Both the G4 and G3 have five layer Gortex but on the G3 it only goes up to above the knee. On the G4 is goes up to the waist, I sit down on rocks, trees, dirt, whatever happens to be on the streamside when I get tired. The G4's Also have zippered pockets for hands and a few other minute features I cant think of right now. For a $100 difference I spent the extra cash as it was worth it for me in the end.
Fascinating read; never heard that before. Considering what the Simm's cost that's an eye opener. I use Dan Bailey's and have yet to have a complaint. Back up, did have one set of chesties that was "Bad to the Bone" right out of the box.

Immediately replaced and I'm still using them 6 or 7 years later.