Thread: Simms Waders
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM

chased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Simms Waders

I really love my G4 waders (non zip front). I opted to get them over the G3 waders simply because the 5 layer goretex goes up to the waist, the waterproof hand warmer pocket is also nice to put extra stuff or electronics in. I bushwhack on a lot of small streams where you have to cross barbwire and slide down steep banks to get into the water. They don't leak yet, and I don't anticipate they will any time soon, even though some might see sliding down banks as "abuse" on waders. It is a little more comforting in my mind knowing that these are a little tougher than the G3's in the legs, crotch, and butt area. What ever pair of waders you get from Simms, I highly doubt that you will be disappointed. Just be sure to layer up during the winter and you will be nice and toasty!

-Chase