Thread: Photobucket
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 PM

JoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photobucket

On my old computer, Photobucket was just too junky with ads and what not. The computer had enough trouble keeping up with what I was wanting to see. All their suggestions and other cr*p just made it impossible to use. My sister suggested Dropbox. You can create a separate personal and public file to download from, store photos in etc.
Our family has a group file we can all add photos to to share. Also-no ads etc. Pretty user friendly. Free.
Although, it would be a lot handier if I could post here direct from my computer. I'm guessing the site is set up this way to prevent migrating malware?

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey

Last edited by JoJer; 02-04-2013 at 10:01 PM.