View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cache la Poudre River, Fort Collins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdDryFly View Post
Hey Mcnerney, I checked out the website, and couldn't find an e-mail to contact him. Do you know of an e-mail address that I could contact him at? Just want to see if he knows anything about the Cheyenne area.
I don't know him personally or his email address. I do know that you can comment on his posts and he does reply on some of those comments, so that might work.

Another option is to explore the sagebrush lakes around Laramie. Stop by the Four Seasons Fly Shop and get a map and ask some questions on what works., maybe by a few flies for their information. A little further to the west is the Snowies, lots of good fishing on the streams and lakes in that area, you will need a map of the Medicine Bow NF. On the other side of the mountain is the North Platte River and it has a number of public access points, just look for the brown signs along hwy 130 between Saratoga and Riverside, WY.

Larry