Thread: Waders
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:27 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon View Post
Author, Dave Hughes, wrote the following in one of his angling books, An Angler's Astoria, on flyfishing:

Do not expect to know it all at once. Take the time to learn the rivers, and the fish and this new way of taking them. Above all, learn to pee before you put on your waders. It will save much discomfort later in the day.

I have a different enjoyable ritual for immediately after I take my waders off. Cheers!
I sooooo hear you. Taking a 'wizz' on the river bank is no big deal,** other 'issues' take some pre-planning.

** Well for a Guy anyway.