View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Switch Setup

Congratulations petee! That's going to be one killer setup for you. I had the pleasure of casting that very rod a few months ago and all I can say is WOW! I was blown away by how easily I could shoot line with it and FEEL the line loading the rod. I think you're going to love that rod.

A wiggle test (yes unfair) on the trout rods kind of turned me off but after feeling the two handers I may give them consideration one day. I thought they felt too stiff but not casting one is an unfair assessment on my part.

Abel switch reel...what else do I need to say? Keep us posted on the progress and your thoughts after you've had a chance to take it out.