View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saltwater Fish Photos....Post Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
I actually DO have a good ( maybe?? ) reason for it.

Went to hang out with AJ ( gatorstransplant ) for a couple days, after checking into a hotel we decided to check out a lagoon across the street. So we got into the mangroves and he started walking out into it, he was wearing shorts so no big deal. I hung back to wait and see if it was going to worth walking out there. Turned out it was, put since I left a place where the temperature was 16* i had on pants. so, off came pants, shoes and socks and into the warm lagoon I went. turns out there were a few cuda back there, one of which I caught. Thats why i ended up with no pants on in a lagoon with a toofy fish.
Strange things happen when you fish with AJ, must be that beard he's sporting