View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:14 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need Help!! Anglers Edge Kickboat

I was able to track down the previous owner of Angler's Edge Kickboats in Houston. And sent him a photo of what I have in the box. I am waiting for results.

The internet is wonderful. I found one reference to the kick boat which gave me the person who helped start of Umpqua and Abel reels. He gave me the person who sold him the boat. This name was the same as a fellow who was heavily involved in the FFF in Texas and that search gave me several phone numbers, one of which gave me the right person.

Thanks to everyone.

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy