View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:51 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saltwater Fish Photos....Post Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
I know he's in Florida, but that will always be a Fluke to me
Me to ! The only reason I used that term is because that's a southern flounder not a summer flounder. To me the only thing I call flounder is the winter flounder the one we catch with mussels and blood worms and corn chum! Unfortunately once you go below the mason - Dixon line every variety of flatfish is a flounder! I'm with you Marco grew up on fluke! When we heard that Charlie Nappi broke the world record for summer flounder with a 22lber and change we all said fluke!!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Did you get the new TFO yet?
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser