View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:16 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saltwater Fish Photos....Post Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshankuf View Post
Your probably correct about the hat. The Bonefish was in Eleuthera if that is what you were thinking. As for the Reds...we get quite a few bigger ones on certain grass flats. I live for those flood tides.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Your probably correct about the hat. The Bonefish was in Eleuthera if that is what you were thinking. As for the Reds...we get quite a few bigger ones on certain grass flats. I live for those flood tides.
The hat yes the picture no. Looks similar to a spot in Grand Bahama on the way from Lucaya to the West End. my sons a big golfer and here's that all the time on the river so it stuck now I tell him that on the flats!9

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi tide View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Is that a pilotfish or banded rudderfish or some Hawaiian fish I've never heard of? Just curious ? It's got that nice powerful jack look to it!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser