Thread: destin area
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:04 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: destin area

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin272 View Post
Hey guys I am going down to Destin Florida in May with my wife and in-laws. I am looking for some place to fish. I would like to have a place close to go so I can go every day. I have never fished saltwater so I have no idea what I am doing. I wouldn't mind fishing freshwater even. I have done a little reading online but about peacock bass but it seems to be mixed reviews if they are that far north in Florida. I appreciate all the help I can get.
Peacocks are a blast but your to far north ! Broward County and below for consistent fishing. As was said it's Florida the opportunities are endless. The saltwater is fantastic and if you can't find a lake to fish try a golf course pond. Florida caters to fisherman and there is plenty of access!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser