View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Forum Category

I originally posted this to the Bimini Twist thread but wanted to throw it front of more members and get their opinions.

I know we have quite a few forum categories already but it appears we could use one on knots. The knot category would have 6 sections.
1. Backing to reel
2. Backing to fly line
3. Fly line to leader
4. Leader to Tippet
5. Tippet to Fly
6. Making leaders

Recommend each knot added to a section include graphic or video on how to tie, obviously opinions for each knot would be welcome. Sure would save a lot of time for all of us when looking for a particular knot to tie or read comments about.

Dave