View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM

flyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: south west missouri,,,,,

welcome to the board foambug! that's some pretty country up there in your neck o the woods.

great to meet another desert storm vet on here, too. i was navy then, but was army infantry before that. now i'm disabled and my wife is still in the army.

i'll send you an invite to join the fish fighters group here on this website. it's for military and vets.

living here in el paso now, most of my closest fishing ops are in old mogollon and mescalero apache stomping grounds. and i've become fascinated w/the ancient cultures. i've had a strong interest in the pueblos of northern new mexico and such for a long time, and usually visit at least one each time i journey to northern nm/southern co to fish. right now i'm totally captivated by the gila cliff dwellings and surrounding area's petroglyphs and such from the mogollones. but i'm a white guy...claim no native american ancestry, although i could probably find one in the woodpile somewhere just like almost anybody else whose ancestors were here from the beginning of the european immigration.
UPSTREAM, publisher
Fly Fishing News, columnist