View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:06 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am now a total believer in there is such a thing as 'Dumb Stupid Luck.'

Went out to have a smoke, no big deal save for I'd run out of fluid in my regular lighter. Pulled one of the cheap fifty centers I had in the car and leaned, over cupped hands and hit the striker .... and the flame slot thing blew up in my face!!

No more eye brows, and save for my glasses, I'd might be down my eyes. I've never seen/heard of this happening before, but a lesson learned. You get what you pay for?