OK, here's another good 'burn your eyebrows off story'. My sister who lives in Billings was trying to get a propane BBQ lit. It seems she had a lot of excess gas going when she hit it with the lighter. Pretty much got rid of her eyebrows and bangs in giant ball of fire. Now that is bad enough, but her daughter, My niece is a morning show disc jockey there. She tells the entire greater Billings area about my sister's BBQ splosion on the air.
You may have removed your eyebrows, but at at least it was not broadcast to the public. Unless you count us.