View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:47 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrivertroutbum View Post
You will love the BOA system if you fish in below freezing temps. When laces are frozen solid it is a PITA to get in or out of your boots. Last weekend we fished and it was 11 degrees. When we got back to the car after fishing for 10 hours we were frozen solid from the knees down. One easy pull of the buckles and my boots slide right off.
Nice to hear....but mine will be for summer & wet wading. I always have worn a Simms size 12 so I bought a pair without trying them on. They are fine with waders but I swim in them wet wading to the point of getting blisters. I now have a summer & winter pair of boots

"Snap it" Hank Patterson