View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pyramid Lake.... any suggestions?

Only fished Pyramid once and that was many moons ago, would love to make it there again sometime.
The only bit of advice I can offer when fishing from a ladder is to not get so far up the ladder that you lose your balance when hooking a fish and go forwards over the top of the ladder, yea I watched a fella do that. Quite funny seeing the arms a flailing and over he went, but even funnier was that not a person in the whole row let out a loud burst of laughter, although there was some hardy snickering & giggling going on under many of our breaths. He missed the hookset.

There were a couple of guys that really had it figured out, they carried out some scaffolding to just about the top of their waders, some lawn chairs, a cooler, long handled dip net, and a little hibachi to grill burgers. I don't think it was their first time playing that game.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*