View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:11 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: How close is too close?

Frank hits a homer with his suggestions...I like anyone else love it when I have a stretch of river to myself...Doesn't happen very often, so I live with fishing the crowds. I try to fish when most other people can't or won't; week days for the ones who still work, and nasty weather if the weekend is the only available time. Steelhead fishing most anywhere is not nearly as appealing to most folks when the snow is falling and you have to break some shelf ice to fish. When it is crowded, common sense and consideration goes a long ways. Talk to the people fishing an area, you will be surprised at the number of invites you get to fish a spot. Treat people as you would like to be treated. If you do run into a bunch of Yahoos moving in on you, chill; you're there for fun. Move on to greener pastures, or just drive them crazy catching fish after fish...LOL

Tight Lines,

Dan