View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:44 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: I need your help. My wife is going to kill me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseman_37601 View Post
hello--
wow--tough crowd, i am usually on this forum 2 or 3 times a week. enjoy it a great deal. i dont post often, as most people on here are much more experienced than i. however, i am a member, and love the info i receive-
just my 2 cents-
Honestly the people on this forum are far from tough! They just tell it like it is and in my opinion they do it with respect and dignity ! Go browse some of the other forums that allow people to curse guys out and seriously belittle them . That's one of the reasons I like this forum for it's straight forwardness and non abusive ways . Sure we joke around occasionally but no one is ever really hard on anyone . You have to be real thin skinned to call these guys tough!
And you have 30 posts since October which means your not just browsing but participating. The poster in question has 5 in 18 months! Big difference!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser