Thread: Bourbon
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bourbon

A couple years ago on The Salmon River (Idaho) we were all standing around a blazing campfire and I was handed a tin cup with a few ice cubes and three fingers(maybe four) of a bourbon I'd not tasted before, I sipped it and instantly liked it, turned out to be a rather inexpensive bottle of George Dickel no.12.

It's tough to find in my area, when I make it to Wyoming, I usually search out a few bottles, and with roughly a $20 price tag it is far from a "Bank Breaker". I have an unopened bottle in the cupboard that appears to be rather lonely....it shall be visited tonight.
BourbonEnthusiast.com • Bourbon Reviews • George Dickel No. 12

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*