Thread: Bourbon
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM

jeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud ofjeepster II has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bourbon

I am going to have to go with jack daniel black. I love the charcoal taste. I've had a few bottles of dickel over the years too. These are class acts I don't know about high end.

Henry Mckenna from heaven hills is a 100 proof single barrel bottled in bond unfiltered and uncut. Good stuff. I have some of their booze and mementos too.
Newest Bourbon Review: Henry McKenna Single Barrel Bourbon Sycamore Hills Whiskey

I went to the jack and george distilleries over 30 years ago and had awesome tours. I received a gold embossed letter from jd after my tour with a pic of our tour standing at the entrance to the cave where the water comes from. The george dickel distillery is down a long road to the bottom of a hollow with another spring water cave. I got some labels and other stuff.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I rarely drink bourbon anymore. Out west I prefer high end tequila. Click the image to open in full size.

Jack Vs Jose - Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers - YouTube