Thread: Bourbon
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM

jeepster II is a glorious beacon of lightjeepster II is a glorious beacon of lightjeepster II is a glorious beacon of lightjeepster II is a glorious beacon of lightjeepster II is a glorious beacon of lightjeepster II is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bourbon

I am going to have to go with jack daniel black. I love the charcoal taste. I've had a few bottles of dickel over the years too. These are class acts I don't know about high end.

Henry Mckenna from heaven hills is a 100 proof single barrel bottled in bond unfiltered and uncut. Good stuff. I have some of their booze and mementos too.
Newest Bourbon Review: Henry McKenna Single Barrel Bourbon Sycamore Hills Whiskey

I went to the jack and george distilleries over 30 years ago and had awesome tours. I received a gold embossed letter from jd after my tour with a pic of our tour standing at the entrance to the cave where the water comes from. The george dickel distillery is down a long road to the bottom of a hollow with another spring water cave. I got some labels and other stuff.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I rarely drink bourbon anymore. Out west I prefer high end tequila. Click the image to open in full size.

Jack Vs Jose - Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers - YouTube