View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bride Won a Free SA Fly Line, Help Me Choose

June will be 10 years sobriety for me, I grew up in a good Irish family where it's all or nothing so I had to go with nothing.

I went to school at University of Oregon and one of my favorite memories was I would drive from Eugene to the coast and play golf the drive up the coast to yachats Oregon and spend the evening with my grandma. I would drive back to Eugene and always hit the Mcmenamins for several jars of Ruby Ale. Man I was broke in college but they had the best micro brews ever.

Anyway your original question SA line, just decide what rod it is going on. Fast or med fast, and size

I have the GPX on my Orvis Hydros 6wt and Zaxis 4wt. I put the trout stalker on all my predominat dry fly rods 3 & 4 wts.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson