View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:19 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Box Frustrations, anyone have them?

Great question; threads here about fly boxes but until you listed all the options it had never occured to me just how many choices there really are. Add to your list the Hardy line with the little flip lids.

Always thought they were the cutest things going until I tried to fish out a small fly .... Personal preference is fairly small regardless of the hook holder 'thingie.' Well, I will take a total pass on the 'slot' or 'nubby' hook holder type.

But on the water I'll just toss a small one or two in the wader or shirt pocket and be done with it. Candidly, I just don't loose that many flies so "Less Ismore" works for me.
fae