View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly tying warning!

That's just awful. Hopefully the guy is OK. That'd be a horrible way to be visually impaired, especially considering how much fun tying can be. I don't use it often but when I tie tube flies, I use the Zap A Gap thin. I usually try and put the lid on immediately once I'm done with it but I'll make a mental note for sure. Thanks for the public service announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
That's a scary thought Dan. Think I've glued just about everything else with it by accident except the face. Even put it on an outhouse seat when I was a kid in Boy Scout Camp. Beat prank we ever played on one of the older kids . Had to waddle to the infirmary to have it removed! Still makes me smile!!
Now that's hysterical!