View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:37 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fly tying warning!

I've had just about every adhesive stuck to my head, hair, and face. Doing boat work, carpet work, and just messing around with models. Two of the worst were contact cement in my hair, I was painting open metal steps with it for a carpet installation, and the worst was the old poly resin while patching a crushed keel on my boat. It couldn't be turned over to do a proper repair so I had to make small "hot mixes" to slowly build up the patch. Working on my back I would get drips all over my face and hands. I learned the hard way to not try and wipe it off as you just spread the burn. When all was said and done I looked like I had chicken pox or dove head first into a bee hive.