View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebloe View Post
My son has outgrown 2 sets of waders and was complaining about his Simm's guide boots( in fairly new condition ) being uncomfortably tight in the midst of a fishing trip in the Catskills
Hi Joe,

I thought on buying the 'Guide Boot' from Simms but found quite a few reports from folks using them regarding shrinkage. The Orvis boots should serve well for him, I waded in their boots for at least 20 years with no complaints.

I did however finish the 2012 season with the Rivershed boots from Simms and can say that the comfort on an 18 hour 'Midnight Sun' days fishing is wonderful. I have also slept in them twice and got right back on the water with no problems

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;