View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you offer help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian miville View Post
It saddens me, in this age in which social media has the ability to bring us as a society closer together, that it appears we have become less civilized. I still see a glimmer of hope that good things can happen without the need for personal gain to come into it. It gives me so much joy when I DO see selfless acts happen. "So good on you" woodrivertroutbum! I agree maybe approaching him from the start with a "hey, I would be happy to help if you like. Pay me, don't pay me, I leave it up to you decide what your conscious can handle."
Five Star Thread going here. And I fully agree with Brian's comments above.

As you live close, and I'll assume you shop in this store, nothing to loose by asking if you can help out until fellow regains his health. Only three answers: Yes, No and lets talk about it.

fae