View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rod Love; the Fly Rod Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghocevar View Post
I finally got around to taking a pic of my rods for this thread...some don't see much river time but I don't have the heart to part with them as I like knowing they are in my quiver "just in case." I do alot of research in picking out rods which is another reason i don't usually part with them. Each rod seems to have a special story to go along with it. I think its a well rounded assortment, but I'm always left looking for more! Contrary to popular opinion, I clean my cork after once a year and the fish gods haven't seemed to care...yet.

Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size.

You're a man after my own heart! That's a great shot of your rods and good logic as to why to keep them. I've parted with a few but now have my quiver thinned out to rods that I am not willing to part with. At this point anyway I just gave my rods a cleaning over the weekend with furniture polish and cleaned up the metal on the reel seats. I've got one more coming in but will need to post a photo of them all lined up.