View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Minute of Your Time

The rack I own uses magnets and has never failed. While I understand the trepidations expressed by some about the use of such gizmo's they have their place and time. When you fish a river with a road paralleling it they are priceless. I inferred safety as being an ambiguous factor due to the need to exercise common sense when you have one or more fly rods riding on your hood. When you utilize a carrier you don't venture onto Interstate highways and you definitely don't use trails. When traveling a dirt road like the one I pictured, if a vehicle comes in the opposite direction I pull over in case there is an errant stone sent aloft by the tires of the other driver.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;