View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
As is the standard with you Ard, another masterpiece. Looking forward to seeing more of your ties!

Avs, that's a super looking fly, I'll take a dozen Seriously though, your tying has really progressed in the time you've been at it. It has been fun to watch! That's a killer looking tie; very, very well done!

Thanks Jaybo, appreciate the compliment. I gotta tell you I am thoroughly enjoying this side of the sport. I was worried I would not be able to make anything decent.

I'll never forget the first fish I caught on one of my flies , it was awesome. I was still excited when I realized I "finned him". I thought at least that means the fish went for my offering.