View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:13 PM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Middle Tennessee CFR

As most of you might of read Mcnerney (A.K.A. Larry) post about “Casting For Recovery” (CFR), Middle Tennessee is holding their CFR retreat May 3-5, 2013 in Normandy TN. http://castingforrecovery.org/wordpr...r-tennessee-2/

CFR is a healing retreat for cancer survivors, The ladies are invited to go fly fishing one weekend to get away from stresses due to medical treatment, home, or workplace also they get to experience something new and challenging while enjoying beautiful surroundings. Great program!!

I thought I would put it out there if any board member is interested in donating some flies for the CFR retreat the ladies would be ecstatic to receive them, each lady will receive a fly box with donated flies from all over the country. You can send me a PM if interested and I will forward my address for your fly donation, I will make sure the Middle TN. CFR organizer get them in time for their retreat.

Just let me know

Thanks
Keven

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Last edited by popperfly; 02-14-2013 at 05:12 PM.