View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:00 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: White River Trip advice

I would suggest booking the guide for a half day trip (save some money) and before giving the deposit, ask if he/she can show you a few good places to fish from shore. If he is not willing, find another guide. I wouldn't expect him to show you his best spots, but it is a big river and plenty of shore fishing opportunities.

Gastons may have guides whom are cheaper, but make sure and ask for a guide who seriously fly fishes, not one of their typical power bait guides. May want to talk to some guides who work the Norfork river (35 minutes down the road) a very cool river to fly fish in fact I am going there tomorrow.

Dave