View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 AM

sweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud ofsweetandsalt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Clutch - New Fly Rod Company

I don't own a Burkheimer but a friend of mine has several and I have traded off with him astream. Kerry Burkheimer was a protegee of the great Russ Peak so has been at his craft for a while. His workmanship is top drawer and the rods have an impressive customizable appearance. I believe he will modify tapers to your desire as well which I find a little odd as it is usually the designer's tapers that attract me to want to fish HIS rods. I could be wrong about this though and you might contact him through his web site. It is always a stretch to buy a rod that you can't cast comparatively so you might wait until, on a fishing trip, you could visit a shop that stocks a few of his rods. I am certain he must have a dealers list available.