View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real wintertime boredom ?

I don't know that it annoys me per say, but it does deter me in some cases from pulling the trigger on their offerings. I can buy another sock, tube or reel case and live without it IF the asking price reflects the lack of such items. It also depends on the item.

If it's an old item, long out of production then sometimes it happens. I'm more forgiving when it comes to reels by the way. No case with a reel--I can live with that. With a pre-loved rod, no tube makes me wonder how well the rod has or has not been cared for. For that matter, even where they came from.

I'm with you though, I don't know how people can lose a case, sock or tube. Makes no sense.