Thread: Gorge Fly Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Exclamation Please read this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutnut4 View Post
Check out the recent posts by rayzor and nickj re: RIO Lines. This will explain the reason for this thread.
Good call, I have been watching this aungst build regarding the brand and more notably the 'George Fly Shop'.

I will hope that rayzor & Nick read this post. I understand that when a person feels they have purchased a bum steer they may also believe it incumbent upon them to warn others so that they will avoid the same thing. However, the forum is not affiliated with the 'Better Business Bureau' of the United States of any one of the States.

For future reference; if you are unhappy with a product - seller - seller's service, or otherwise, please keep the posts regarding your problem to incidental mention of the dissatisfaction. Do not start multiple threads revolving around the same issue or complaint. If a member chooses to start multiple threads on the same subject or post to threads with the complaints and or bashing products & businesses that can not defend themselves here those members may be considered to be Spamming the forum with their personal grievances. Spammers' have their posts and threads deleted and are removed from membership here.

Thank You for cooperating with this simple request,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;