Thread: Gorge Fly Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Please read this;

No worries Nick,

Through the years we have seen what seemed like a simple matter of dissatisfaction with a product or seller turn into an almost obsessed and continual bashing of same. My intention in the above post was to nip things in the bud.

Last year I experienced an unbelievable mix up with a tackle manufacturer that resulted in months of confusion and sent me off on a trip in May of 2012 without an essential piece of gear. The mix up (for lack of a better description) began on February 26 and had not yet been resolved by mid May!

What I did not do was post about it at all. I did discuss via PM's the problem with a couple members but refrained from publicizing my issue. The end result; the company made things right and provided me with $440.00 worth of bonus / free, equipment for my having been so patient with them.

I also ended up with a good relationship with the director of customer services with this Montana based company and I expect one day this person will come here to go fishing with me. As I said it took a little over 3 months to clear up the deal but I stayed with it and through tempered diplomacy I ended up better than when I had began.

I have had a number of the most well known tackle manufactures in America & the UK make good on all sorts of problems I've had over the years with products. What I did on every occasion was to cover every protocol as I worked my way to settling the issues. I doubt very much that had I taken the position of town crier and did my best to gain satisfaction by defaming the people in question that I would have been successful.

This post is not directed at anyone in particular but is simply a brief overview of my own experiences.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;