View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: How close is too close?

Generally distance is relative depending on many factors mentioned by others who have posted to this thread. When a run is on it is unlikely that I will be alone unless I'm deep in the bush here. Where I have a problem is if I hook up and must leave my spot on the water to land the fish and someone immediately moves into my spot and intends to keep it.

I have yet to be unable to evict the usurper from my spot but find it distasteful to have to tell someone that it's time to move out. I try to go so far into the rivers that I have a relative expectation of privacy.