View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:56 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Odd or even number rods?

A F&F 5wt, wanted it for small brush choked dreams and casting drys
Helios 9' 5wt, first rod and love it for streamers
Orvis 9' 3" (1985 model) 7wt for chasing big browns at nite and currently bass and bay fishing in Texas.

Don't see myself ever needing to buy another rod, unless I wanted a second of each of these 3 to have as a spare. Could be kicked out of the fly fishing guild for only fishing 3 rods, but when on the river with one it feels like I'm fishing with an old friend. I do have some other rods but they are collector boo rods and not anything I care to fish with.

Dave