View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:12 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scoop on LL Bean Fly Rods?

I grew up in an LLBean household...... nothing ever came from Orvis.
People of a certain age here in New England will remember it was like the Yankees/Red Sox.
Anyway, Beans has never sold anything that was junk and it was always at a (fairly) reasonable price.
Plus they go way way out of their way to make sure that you're happy. ... to the point of overkill.
I have a sleeping bag that my parents bought at Beans in 1950. I'm sure that if I brought that sleeping bag in and showed them the broken zipper, that they'd replace the whole thing, no questions asked ..... seriously

Last edited by Rip Tide; 02-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.