View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Need some moral advice

I got the DD4000 black edition. It is a sexy and amazingly built reel. I at first didnt think I would like the black, but I was very wrong. If I could have got that deal for 200 I would have bought two.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Might as well get used to it. In another couple of years you will probably be lucky to find a sandwich made in the US.
I kind of disagree, my company is slowly finding out outsourcing is not saving us much money, if any. Our turn over rate in India is insane, and it is costing us a lot of money, we are trying Mexico now, but we are finding some of them to be a bit slow at learning, which my field to some is not easy to learn. I will be down there teaching for about six months at the end of the year to see what happens, but I know a lot of companies are slowly moving out of India for call centers because of the turn over rate and them not saving much money vs customer satisfaction. While I am not saying jobs are coming back here I bet it slows down how fast companies like mine outsource, I know it has mine at least and our customers which include all the major cell phone carriers in the US and Canada.