View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:54 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scoop on LL Bean Fly Rods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
i remember a few years ago, while i was reviewing beans waders (and,their warranty), reading about a guy who had purchased a backpacking compass in the early 80's from them. when it finally broke 27 years later, he brought it in and they gave him a new compass closest one to the original. no questions, no hassle at all.
thats over the topcasey
A friend of mine had some issue with the vestibule of his Timberline tent.
He called Beans up and told them that he didn't even remember where he bought it, but he usually got all his outdoor gear from them.
..They sent him a free replacement.