View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:17 PM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all
Default Re: Louisiana Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfzx View Post
I am in conversation with Cpt. Greg Arnold of Louisiana for a redfishing trip. His reputation preceeds him as he has guided many anglers to a plethore of record fish (state and world). I was wondering if anybody has any personal knowledge of the man. If you feel uncomfortable posting it publicly, then please, PM me.

He has said we will fish the Hopedale area. I have no knowledge of this area as my experience has been limited to Venice and Cocodrie (Dulac) Louisiana
Have you considered Gary Taylor?

All those guides down there have State/World record Reds in their books for the most part, I wouldn't let that direct you to choosing a guide.

Gregg has been around down there for a long time, well known, some like him, some don't, you will have that with all guides...

My honest advice, if you get a good feeling about him by talking to him, use him, a lot about getting a good experience with a guide is if you mesh well with him on a personal level so to speak....