View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing the Ohio River Bank Spey

Me, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

As far as results, I think I can own every single fly rod Walleye record in 3 or 4 years at the rate I'm going. Have 7 already. Would have been 8 but I pulled a bonehead move and skipped a line looking at the book and broke one of my own.

Click the image to open in full size.

Busted a Smallie record with my two hander last year also. It's May in this years Hall of Fame calendar. (6 years in a row, half with a two hander)

Get at least a couple 40" plus Pike every year on the two handers. This is the prettiest one so far. I love the colors. Don't see them look like this .... ever?

I hear there is a T-Shirt seller at Orvis that's even more successful at it than I am. We need to find out what he's doing, so we can get the right rods. I hear I'm doing it all wrong.