Thread: Water Safety
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Water Safety

When the going gets tough I wear my vintage (I say vintage because I don't know if you can still get one) Sterns fishing vest which has a rip cord Co2 inflater on the right front and a manual tube inflater for testing the bladder. I always wear this when I drive the 77 miles to our cabin in the river boat. As I get older I take fewer chances but on occasion I find myself crossing some river and realize that I don't have the vest on. I may purchase one of the new style collar types that aren't as bulky as a vest this season.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;