View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Getting Ready To Go Again;

Hey,

I opted to just pick up all the stuff for the wiring of the place, jeez that stuff can add up. Tomorrow I'll take the trailer and load up with 4X4, 2X4, and 20 sheets of sanded plywood, 6 rolls of R-13 insulation, and etc, etc. I don't know how much I'll have done by breakup this spring but next winter we will not be sitting in the dark unless we want to. By the time I show you pictures the place will look much different than any you may have seen already.

All these years we have used 2 12 volt deep cycle marine batteries (kept charged by generator) and we run them through a 12 volt to 110 inverter. it powers a lamp or charges phones but that's about it. With the new set up (being wired) we'll be able to have lights while the generator is running and at the same time keep the batteries charged so that when the generator is shut down you won't be left in the dark.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;