View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freeze dried meals....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh View Post
I've since learned that a friend of mine a few times a year has "Mountain Home Night" for dinner, his kids get all kinds of crazy excited about it.

What meals did you have?

We want to try the Breakfast Burrito ones.
John: I can't remember, but you know how camping goes, anything pretty much tastes good when you're hungry. I think we had pancakes for breakfast, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and Mountain House meals for dinner except for one evening we caught a few fish for dinner. Dexter, the guy that owned the horses and gear did all the cooking, I did all the dish washing, but I do remember that he brought along some canned fruit (pears) and puddings for deserts in the evenings.