View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Spey weight for largemouth

One more thing Nick,

I have a new in the tube Hardy Marksman 2 'T' Series rod upstairs. It is a 13' rated for #8 line, that's a 650 grain line if you use a Hardy line. have a Scientific Anglers Short head #9 line spooled on the reel for it and that line is 680 in the belly and tapers. I'm figuring with my cast style this thing will be a pleasure to fish with. Compared to my big sticks this thing feels like a feather at 7.4 ounces It's gonna bend plenty when I hook that first fish regardless of what it is. Buy the rod,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;